Friday, December 26, 2008

August through December

Okay so its been awhile since I have actually written a new blog. well not really i wrote a blog but its was so nasty and mean...the real me hehehe that i decided to take it down. Well let me take you back a couple months to August. So as you know I started off the year teaching 2nd grade. I liked it...my kids were awesome....you see how im using the past tense right. Day 10 fucking bullshit...dun dun dun my unit gets cut. i knew that shit was going to happen so I kinda conceded that maybe i would be leaving Fairmount Park. ohhhhhh no Karen GD Moseley calls me into her office. so at first as i thought i was in trouble. but then i was thinking i havnt been at school to offend any parents...yet...lol. so she called me in the office and told me my unit got cut...i was okay with that but then the fucking hammer....we are gaining a kindergarten unit...not wait a minute....rewind back up what the hell did she just say. Did she just say kindergarten??? so as she's still talking im still trying to process what she said. So anyway to make a long story short i teach kindergarten. do i hate it...depends on the day...would i teach it again. yeah but i got conditions...not really ready to go into details abou that but those of you who know me what they are or could possibly be.

As for my love life....i do have a certain someone in my life...well a couple of course i have to slut it up just a bit..but i do have one in particular that im leaning more towards. he shall be coming to visit me in the new year. we shall see if it works...so yes when i say hook me up im joking. also im a natural flirt people, its what i do, i mean nothing by it well maybe at the time, but seriously i dont. here is something that you will learn about me that you never knew about me. i dont flirt with a guy i might like...atleast not intentionally. but back to the mystery guy...no i will not reveal his name or anything specific. if it works out then he will make an appearance. :)

Thanksgiving was good...i flew home and it was damn cold. like 12 degrees. needless to say i stayed in the house most of the time. my mom was sick so i did the grocery shopping...oh boy. i was on the phone a lot. but i did it. i also made the macaroni and cheese it was a hit. i saw my nephews and niece..baby girl. she is going to be my shopping buddy. this was the first year that i didnt go out for black friday. didnt help that i didnt have any money, but there was really nothing that i wanted. plus as i get older im starting to notice that shopping for others gives me much anxiety. i will explain that in the next paragraph

December was a quick month thank the lord. in my infinite wisdom i decided to teach my kiddos that there was more than one holiday in december so we talked about kwanzaa and hannukah and christmas. the best part of the whole month was the last day. i found this letter from santa and gave each one of my kiddos a personalized letter from Santa. When i was passing them out one kid screamed out SANTA IS REAL!!! that was nice...they are still little and believers. also i got a little christmas gift. i was in line at dunkin donuts and i let this lady get in front of me. when it was my time to pay the lady i had let in had already paid for my meal...that kinda stuff only happens in the movies...but now i can say it happened to me. Being nice does pay off..lol. myself, l. ruscetta, blanco and blancos sister went to Ellenton to do some holiday shopping that was fun. we spent all day there, and i do mean alllllllll day, but it was fun and can't wait to do it again. however i must say the group that went was a good group. no judging, i really dont need anyone criticizing my purchases, and if i want to buy something that i may not really need then i dont need someone bad mouthing it....its my dam money i will spend it however i see fit...i dont say anything about the stupid stuff you buy. oooops sorry about that started getting angry. i flew home on the 22nd and it was dam cold again. i finished my christmas shopping and did a lot of sleeping. actually i was sleep before i started writing this and im going back to sleep when i finish...lol.
Christmas was nice it was at my brothers house. i am mad that i left my watch at his house...my brand new fossil watch that i just bought...grrrrr. the kids had fun and i got...drumroll please....rockband...woo hoo. i kick ass on the guitar and singing...gotta work on my drumming. i also got some giftcards. cant wait to play...maybe on new years.
well that is all for now...stay tuned for New YEARS...lol

No comments: