Thursday, May 22, 2008

Desire of my heart

As the end of the year approaches I am trying to make some major decisions. The desires of my heart want a career change. I have put forth a major effort to accomplish this desire. i have applied , I have interviewed, and now i wait. I continue to pray for favor. I claim that the job is mine and that i will be relocating to a new location. Another desire of my heart is to be able to purchase a new car. Not necessarily new new, but new to me is sufficient. I would feel more comfortable fulfilling this desire when my first desire is fulfilled.

Excuse the randomness that is coming in 3....2...1

Okay being patient has been one of the hardest things i have had to endure. I know that sounds strange im 26, this can't possibly be the first time i have had to wait for something to happen. Im going crazy...i just wish i knew one way or the other. I really want this job, I want a chance to not be under the shadow of someone else. I want the opportunity for people to think or just know that i can do this job on my own. I know im a competent person but I really desire a fresh start. Unfortunately i want my fresh start to be closer to home. I do miss being home. I hate not knowing that i cant celebrate holidays with my family because of distance and cost. This move would assist both of these problems. I pray everyday and Im not going to stop. Not only do i know my prayers are being heard but i know that I can talk and no one will cut me off with their issues or advice. My answer will come in due time. I know that whatever decision comes, its because that's where im supposed to be.

No comments: